Blockchain Apparatus’ Blockchain-secured Voting Machine
America’s voting machine technology – or lack thereof – is a looming crisis. Many states use voting machines that are over 10 years old that are not only antiquated and failing, they are also becoming increasingly expensive to maintain as parts are no longer manufactured. Election fraud undermines the very fabric of democracy. Our state of the art blockchain-secured voting system solves this problem.
What does the blockchain mean for voting?
- Verifiable source code for voting machines
- Prevent voter fraud by eliminating the possibility of more votes than registered voters
- Instant, transparent and incorruptible voting data
- Very low cost, easy to implement
“[There are] are reliability and integrity issues with malfunctioning machines that fail to record votes, or record votes improperly… [The old] electronic touchscreen voting machines seemingly “flipping” votes — that is, recording a vote for a different candidate than the one the voter selected onscreen.” – (Wired, 2015)
Blockchain Apparatus Voting System
- Complete voting system
- Focused on security: multiple audit trails, including paper and the blockchain
- Uses innovative techniques that are not present in any other voting system
- Customizable ballots provide a familiar interface for voters
- Easy to use admin interface
“Protect the integrity of the ballot box”
— Congressman Steve Stockman, Texas 36th Congressional District